[TowerTalk] M2 customer service

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 customer service
From: JORGE - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:28:26 -0200
Hello,

I need to let you all know about the M2 antennas customer service provided
by Jeremy.

Really the do a great job. I need to email several times to M2 asking for
instruction about assembling the M2 antennas and the email exchange was
really very fast.

I notice one piece of the antenna was wrong. I emailed Jeremy about that.
Really I was very bad because I scheduled to rise the antennas on this
weekend and we have only one week for that.

JEREMY at M2 SEND ME THE CORRECT PIECE BY UPS TO URUGUAY....! It arrive just
in time to finish the assembly.

In 4 days I had the right piece, all covered entirely by M2.

Really this is a great support, that makes this companies to stay some steps
over others.

The antennas seems to be very good. just a better manual will be a great
improvement by M2.

Thanks again M2 and Jeremy for a great customer service.

And also for some hams that help me a lot with excellent feedback about the
M2 antennas assembly

73,
Jorge
CX6VM