[TowerTalk] Boom, Element, and Mast Clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Boom, Element, and Mast Clamps
From: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:55:33 -0500
About 6 months ago I reported having some different sizes of heavy duty
muffler (U bolt and Saddle and washer nuts) clamps available.  A lot of guys
purchased almost all I had and now with a large repeat order that I could
not fill, I have purchased more.  If you are in the mode of building
antennas this summer you might be interested.   They are very heavy duty.
All sizes are 3/8 inch bolt diameter except the 1.25 inch ones and they are
5/16 inch bolts.

Here are the sizes I currently have.  Other sizes are also available.

3.50 inch zinc plated with yellow dichromate dip
3.00 inch zinc plated with yellow dichromate dip
1.25 inch zinc plated with yellow dichromate dip

3.00 inch Hot Dip Galvanized
2.00 inch Hot Dip Galvanized
1.50 inch Hot Dip Galvanized

Stan, K5GO