Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna

To: Mark Beckwith <mark@concertart.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heath Cantenna
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 14:01:30 -0700
Mark, OM - you have very dangerous contraband on your hands! You should immediately drain the oil into a clean, glass container. Dry the inside of the can with paper towels and re-install the lid with its attached load resistor. Put the paper towels in the trash. Close the glass container, take it to the nearest gas station and ask them to dispose of it in their used oil dump. Close up the can and package it carefully in three inches of polyethelene packing material, wrap the box in plain, brown shipping paper and send it immediately to my callbook address. I will handle it from there.

Thanks and 73,

/Rick N6XI

;-)

Mark Beckwith N5OT wrote:

Hi Antenna Gurus.  I inherited a Heath Cantenna.  How do I know if it is
deadly and should be disposed of at the anonymous toxic waste depository or
if it is inert and harmless?

It says on it Model HN31 s/n 02305.