[TowerTalk] Utility pole beam mount

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Utility pole beam mount
From: "Randy Frazer" <randyf@edge.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:49:06 -00
I have a 25 foot utility pole which I had installed when I built my house
25 years ago.  I am using it to hold one end of a couple of dipoles and a
long wire antenna.  I would like to use it to mount a small beam antenna.
Years ago Telerex had a utility pole hardware kit - the TMPH10, but
apparently they are out of the antenna business.  Do any of the list
members know of a substitute available.  I was also thinking of buying a
Glen Martin Hazer and mounting it permanently at the top with the pole
inside it; has anyone done this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Randy - K4YYX

randyf@edge.net