Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-way RBS-40 wind speed and load

To: asciibaron@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-way RBS-40 wind speed and load
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:37:15 -0700
These are known as WIND CALCS and will need a wet stamp from a PE licensed in your state. Before you spend your money for this check with your Bldg Dept and find out what specs they will accept. Some will accept the older UBC-97 specs that U.S. Towers use, but others, like Nevada, require the newer IBC-2000 codes.
Good luck & 73

asciibaron@comcast.net wrote:

i need documentation that details the wind speed and wind load information for the EZ-Way RBS-40 tower. i can not get a building permit without this information. my goal is to put an A3 on the tower along with a few wires for 40 and 80.

if anyone has this or knows of a source, please let me know.

-steve
KB3KAQ

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com