[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Array Solutions]

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, antennas@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Array Solutions]
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:28:07 -0700
FOLLOW UP:
Thanks to those who responded to my inquiry about Array Solutions, Inc., WX0B. I didn't realize it was a one man operation without even a receptionist or secretary to answer the phone or emails.
Jay did get back to me and explained how busy he has been, so keep those orders coming. Got the info I needed and placed my order all OK.
73