[TowerTalk] DX-Engineering Remote Coax Switch

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n4cw@aol.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] DX-Engineering Remote Coax Switch
From: David J Rodman MD <rodman@buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 06:51:32 -0500
I have used lots of ICE products. I would be sure to seal connectors with cold shrink tape, plasti-dip or liquid electrical tape. Wired connections should be treated with some liquid protective coating too. I also recommend wiring the internal resistor with a 12v power source in order to heat the unit and drive off water. Lately, I have been sealing all the screws and corners of the box material with liquid or silicone sealant. Good luck.