[TowerTalk] Was:Website Alarms Public Now:Tinfoil Hats for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was:Website Alarms Public Now:Tinfoil Hats for sale
From: mwdink@eskimo.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
I'm think I should partner up with this guy and
see if he'll put a banner up on his site for
my Tinfoil hats. I think we have a common
customer base.

BTW, just to keep this germaine to the reflector. It's
odd my neighbors never said a word in worry about my
100' tower but when the power company rented out the
telephone pole up the street for cell antennas (rather
unintrusive) they came and asked ME if there was anything
to worry about from it. :>)

73
dink, n7wa