[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: bip/bop, imho, etc]

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: bip/bop, imho, etc]
From: N4BAA - Jose Castillo <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:11:03 -0500
Hello!

After using Dallas' 20M set up at W3PP...It was VERY clear that there
are indeed times when BOP was far superior to BIP!
Are there stations you can't work if you DON'T have a BOP option?  Don't
know..BUT...I DO know...I could NOT hear the early morning VE1 stations
very well
AT ALL (4x2 or 5x2) when the 20M stack was in BIP...but with BOP the
path was greatly improved! (5x7 or so )....

So..if you are at "that" level...I would opt to say yes!...you do need it!

HNY
Jose - N4BAA