[TowerTalk] For Sale or Trade; 90 Ft. 54" Face DFW, TX

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale or Trade; 90 Ft. 54" Face DFW, TX
From: Rich Osman <rich@osman.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:27:06 -0600
I have a 90 foot tower on the ground near DFW airport.  The ten foot
base is still assembled. The remaining sections are bolt together 20
footers.

It is 54 " on a face and was designed to be a guyed microwave tower.

I'm looking for a smaller ~70 ' tower that can freestand.  I can't use a
guyed tower on my lot. Sections two through six of Rohn SSV look like
they might be ideal.

Pics are here:

http://www.lakki.iki.fi/~oz/Tower

open to offers, trades, whatever.

--
mailto:Rich@Osman.com  http://www.rich.osman.com
Rich Osman;  POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport) ARS: N1OZ

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
      PLEASE pretend you don't know me.