Re: [TowerTalk] Tools for Installing Ground Rod?

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tools for Installing Ground Rod?
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:52:37 -0600
Harbor Freight carries a 1" rotary hammer that one member of TowerTalk
recommended some time back.  They often have it on sale for $60-$70.  It
is also avaiilable in their stores.  Can't testify to quality, but it
sppears identical in build to the Bosch, etc.
 http://www.harborfreightusa.com

Never have seen the bit though that fits a ground rod.

Tom, WW5L