Re: [TowerTalk] coax

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coax
From: "James C. Hall MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:39:43 -0500
Hi Rich:

I agree with the comments made thus far. 9914 is sold by Davis RF and
goes by the name of "Bury-Flex" and it is excellent cable. I have
several runs exceeding 150 feet and have had no problems at all. If your
runs are this long or better, consider using something like LMR-600 for
your longest run from your 'single point ground' to your tower and then
use Bury-Flex in close to your antenna and radio.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL