Re: [TowerTalk] More possible RCS8V problems

To: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More possible RCS8V problems
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:33:58 -0500
Some time ago, another correspondent on this or a similar list said that
the relays in the RCS8 were self-cleaning.  Up until that time I had
been doing an annual PM by using a burnishing tool on the contacts.  Are
you guys saying that they are not self-cleaning and do require periodic
cleaning?

73, Joe
K2XX