[TowerTalk] Repairing CDE/HyGain/MFJ antenna rotators

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Repairing CDE/HyGain/MFJ antenna rotators
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:33:07 -0600
After repaired my HAMII rotator the other night, I
wrote up some details, partly to jog my own memory
later and partly to share with others, on doing the
repairs.  I put it on my web page Saturday night.
See:

<http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/Rotors/Rotator%2
0Repair.htm>
or
http://tinyurl.com/yx4xkr

I thought there would be quite a few, if not many,
articles out on the web on the same subject but I
was surprised to see this was not true.  A long
Google search only found one other somewhat
similar article on this topic.  I'm sorry now that I didn't
take more pictures while I had it apart but perhaps
what is there will help someone.

If this helps anyone to repair their CDE/HyGain/MFJ
rotator, then I'm happy.

73,
Jim - K5LAD

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something
stupid to say and then don't say it." -- Sam
Levenson
My Web Page - http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad