[TowerTalk] Announcing the 2007 Dayton Contest Dinner

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com,ncc@contesting.com, mrrc@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com,frc@applegate.org, K3LR <K3LR@k3lr.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Announcing the 2007 Dayton Contest Dinner
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:17:48 -0600
The North Coast Contesters are pleased to announce:

The 15th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner

2007 Contest Dinner tickets are on sale now exclusively via the WEB this year!

http://www.contestdinner.com

Master of Ceremonies for the Contest Dinner is CQ Magazine Contest Editor John
Dorr, K1AR

The 2007 Contest Hall of Fame Inductions will be formally announced by
the CQ WorldWide Contest Director Bob Cox, K3EST.

We are thrilled to have Dr. Barry Merrill, W5GN as our keynote speaker.

The Contest Dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 19, 2007 at 6:30
PM  Cash bar opens at 5:30 PM.

Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Official Contest Hotel)
5th and Jefferson Streets (Next to the Convention Center)
Dayton (Downtown), Ohio in the VAN CLEVE BALLROOM

Menu: Prime Rib of Beef, Potato, vegetables, rolls, chocolate fudge
cake, choice of beverage, coffee, tea or iced tea.

*** Vegetarian menu available by request at the Contest dinner.

Price is $34.00 per person or $265.00 for a reserved table of 8.

****  SEATING IS LIMITED TO 300, SO PURCHASE YOUR CONTEST DINNER TICKETS EARLY
****

***** You must bring your WEB receipt to the dinner to get in.

Seating is random. Tables are set in rounds of 8.

Tickets are only available on http://www.contestdinner.com

There will be no Contest dinner tickets for purchase at the door.

Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you
enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this Contest dinner.

We expect a quick sell out just like past years. Go to the web and get your
tickets early!

73!
Tim K3LR
Dayton Contest Dinner Chairman - 15 years and going strong!

http://www.k3lr.com