Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TMM series 541SS

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TMM series 541SS
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:15:32 -0500
I don't know the current prices for Trylon and AN Wireless towers, but
before my XYL convinced me that I was too old for climbing and urged me
to get a tilt-over crank-up, I had come to the conclusion that the AM
Wireless towers are much sturdier than the Trylons -- and especially
after seeing and handling both at Dayton in 2005.

73

Alan NV8A