Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dipole length adjustment
From: Martin Sole <msole@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:40:00 +0700
It's all good now, dipole is 1.1:1 at the end of the coax right about
7.060. Worked VU7RG on 022 and an RU4 about 012 just to be sure it
works. The dipole slopes of the tower to the (sort of) north (wrong time
of year for owls in HS land). top is about 68 feet and it slopes down to
about 40 feet at the far end.

Anybody need HS on 40 ?

Martin, HS0ZED