Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:39:26 -0600
These antennas aren't even in the same class. The 4 element SteppIR is
the hands-down winner in all catagories except the price.  Look closely
at those gain specs for the X7.  They are for the antenna at one
wavelength height, so you have to subtract about 5.1 db to get the free
space gain.

Jerry, K4SAV