Re: [TowerTalk] Hubbell-Kellems Support Grip

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hubbell-Kellems Support Grip
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 10:15:14 -0400
I've bought both genuine Kellems and clones, but not that large. I don't
recall who had the genuine ones and who had the clones, but some of mine
came from Crescent Electric (facilities in many -- but not all --
states) and some from Kendall (which may be in Michigan only; I'm not sure).

73

Alan NV8A