Re: [TowerTalk] One DB

To: "WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA" <wa3gin@comcast.net>,TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] One DB
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:18:32 -0700

None of that has anything to do with my posting.  I only referred to the
original question posted here a couple of weeks ago (by someone whose
call I've since forgotten), which was "what is an additional one db of
forward antenna gain worth"?   Turn on your own receiver and play with
the knobs if you want to check out those other things.  I just didn't
think it was as easy for everyone to find stepped-level S/N's for
comparison when I decided to create the file.

Dave   AB7E