[TowerTalk] Daytona 2007 and CCR's

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Daytona 2007 and CCR's
From: W4LDE-Ron <w4lde@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 14:59:29 -0400
I understand that one of the seminars at 2007 Dayton was a presentation
on current CCR approvals and success stories plus there was a hand out
on recommendations for sales contracts and deed restriction modifications.

Does anyone have a copy of that handout or know where it can be found on
the Net?

Will be offering up soon a sales contract and have received approval for
an antenna (Includes Tower) on my future property, got approval from
neighbors.  The developer and the builder and they have agreed to modify
the current CCR's for me.  Want to do it right and avoid problems down
the line.

Also looking for recommendations on a crank up / tilt over tower up to
say 55feet.  Wind zone is 75 MPH and I plan on a SteppIR plus a 144/432
beam on top.

Thanks in advance for your help

Ron W4LDE