Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap 55G for sale

To: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap 55G for sale
From: N4BAA - Jose Castillo <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:36:09 +0000
As I order ALL my tower stuff from HILLRADIO.net....
55G is listed at $236 which is what I think the email
meant...and probably fat fingered the numbers...but the new
price is really $252.

They have the best prices and fastest shipping of anyone I
have ever used!

73
Jose - N4BAA
New QTH to be in Western Mass...see you there next month!!!
THANK GOD it is SUmmer!! <smiling>