[TowerTalk] WARC-7

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WARC-7
From: N1BAA - Jose Castillo <n1baa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:24:26 +0000
Tim,

Hello!

I recently put together a WARC-7 for Chet Moore, N4FX and
had the exact same problem.

In fact we took it apart and put it back together at MY QTH,
tested it again because FORCE 12 thought there was a
detuning issue at his home....
WELL....we got the same results....never did get it resonant
  any where near the band...

In fact, FORCE 12 had to send another one to him...which is
still in the box.... and he is a little gun shy to say the
least about trying this one...

I sent out an email to every FORCE 12 WARC -7 owner I knew
and they all said they had NO problems with PLUG AND PLAY
with it...so I think you and Chet may have gotten a funky
batch...

The strange thing is that EVERY SINGLE measurement was
perfect.....

OH yeah...FORCE 12 even sent us a BRAND NEW driven
element...and that did not solve it either...

IF you get yours figured out...LET US BOTH KNOW!....

We both have lots of other FORCE 12 antennas, and have not
had a single issue with them..

Good luck amigo!

Jose - N1BAA