Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press RotorCard - Yaesu DXA

To: BobK8IA@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press RotorCard - Yaesu DXA
From: WD0M <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:20:59 -0600
I have one for my Yaesu G1000SDX and it works great and flawlessly.  I'm
sure the same will hold true for the G2800.  I've had mine for over 5
years.  Can't beat the price, and service from Idiompress is excellent.

Yes, manual operation continues to be available.  Using MiLog, DX4WIN or
other logging programs that control the rotor, you can point and click
and the antenna turns to that station.  Ultimate in lazy!

Assembly/installation was a piece of cake.  Idiompress also works with
the 450 degree overlap for the Yaesu controller.

Hope that helps.

73

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO