[TowerTalk] tower for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower for sale
From: "Barry Bettman, PCC" <coaching@barrybettman.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:21:05 -0700
I have a U.S. Tower MA550 tubular 3 section 55' extended and 23' in the
nested position.  It comes with MARB which is the rotating base
(your rotator goes at the bottom hence rotating
base).  Also there is the MAF which is the fold over arm for putting the
tower in place.  On the tower is an electric motor to raise and lower the
tower. The tower is in good working condition as of the last time I used it a
few years ago. I have the 3 coax standoff's and the rotating dipole connector.
I also have 4 new bolts for the base as well as new extra cable for the tower.

Here's the current inventory and prices for new at HRO:

US TOWER MA-55, 55FT 3SECT W/WALL BRKT & RTR PLT $2119.95
US TOWER MD-75, HD MOTOR DRIVE WITH 1 HP MOTOR $1499.95
US TOWER MARB-550, ROTOR BASE FOR MA-550 $979.95
US TOWER MAF-550, RAISING FIXTURE FOR MA-550 $429.95
US TOWER CX-3M, 3 COAX ARMS FOR MA-550 $119.95
US TOWER IV-16, INVERTED VEE BRACKET $60.95
US TOWER 1-1/8 X 27 BOLT, 1-1/8 X27 BASE BOLT/NUTS + UPS $68.95
US TOWER Replace cable $176.00
Total new cost: $5455.65

I'm thinking of offering you the whole system for 37% of new (which is 63%
discount as it is used), which is $2018 for everything.  That comes to less
than you would pay for just the tower itself new, plus everything else is
thrown in for free.

The tower is located in northern California in Truckee, CA  which is 30 miles
west of Reno, NV.

If you or someone else you know are interested, please contact Barry
k6st@arrl.net

73,

Barry K6ST
530-582-5206