Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SPG & Service Entrance Grounds.
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:13:31 -0500
W0UN wrote
...."Not only did you NOT use the term "single-point ground" neither you nor
Bill have made any suggestion for a more accurate term that is simple,
while remaining descriptive.".....

Guess you didn't read my first message.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2007-09/msg00360.html
Not that it will make any difference, other than makes me feel better.

Jerry, K4SAV