Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Conductivity - Was:Re: Inverted L for 160meters

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Conductivity - Was:Re: Inverted L for 160meters
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:46:17 -0400
I also had the same question.  I live in the same neck of the woods as
Pete and I see a lot of iron pyrite (ferrous sulfide) glinting in the
sun throughout my property and I have a lot of dissolved iron in my well
water supply.  I assumed that the ground was loaded with it despite the
two mS rating on the USGS map.

73, Joe