Re: [TowerTalk] need help on using some free coax

To: alwilliams@olywa.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] need help on using some free coax
From: Gary.Stone@med.va.gov
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:18:51 -0500
Hi,

Just a comment on the M2 2800 pulses lines.  YES - please use coax for ANY
size run.  I had about a 190 foot run and had nightmares until I replaced my
HD Belden with coax.  And regarding the COMMSCOPE I have some that is the
same as LMR400.  I think you can look up the COMMSCOPE number with a google
search if you can find the part number on the coax and then find out its
specifics.

Gary, N5PHT