Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Separation on a Mast

To: jim@walkersdomain.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Separation on a Mast
From: Gary.Stone@med.va.gov
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:55:55 -0600
Hi,

My experience is with my current set-up:  OptiBeam OB17-4 (3 ele on 40, 4 on
20, 4 on 15 and 6 on 10) and 12 feet above that is the Force 12 WARC-7 with
3 ele on 12, 2 on 30 and 2 on 17.  I 'think' I have a little interaction
with some bands but nothing really of concern.  The only band I am not sure
about is 10 meters on the Optibeam and 12 meters on the F12.  They both seem
to be degraded a little on SWR but I have not noticed anything of
significance.

Gary, N5PHT