[TowerTalk] Repairing and rebuilding the Tail-Twister rotator

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Repairing and rebuilding the Tail-Twister rotator
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:10:47 -0500
Some time ago I added a page to my website which described all the
steps I used to rebuild a Ham II rotator, complete with lots of
pictures.  It turned out to be a very popular site and I got a lot of
good feedback from others that it had helped.  It was located at:
http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/Rotors/Tail-Twister.htm
under the menu option #1.

I've now added some more information, this time on my activities of
repairing and rebuilding my Tail-Twister rotator.  Again, there are
lots of pictures, several questions answered, and hopefully, some
help for anyone who wants to attempt the same operation.  You can
find it by going to the same URL above and choosing the proper menu
choice.  You can also get to it directly at:

http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/Rotors/Tail-Twister.htm

or    http://tinyurl.com/5432vj

Since there doesn't seem to be too much information available on the
Internet on this topic, I hope this can help someone.

73,
Jim - K5LAD

"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something
stupid to say and then don't say it." -- Sam Levenson