[TowerTalk] Banana jack feedthru

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Banana jack feedthru
From: Steve <steve65@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:23:12 -0400
Anyone ever seen back-to-back banana jacks? Who makes them? Where can I
get them?

I'd like to terminate my open wire line on both sides of my plexiglass
window pane with a banana jack, hence my quest for a back-to-back jacks
that can screw together with the plexiglass between the halves.

A pair back-to-back banana jacks would allow me to unplug the OWL from
the inside when not in use and, on the outside, provide a "pull away"
mechanical fuse for those occasions when high winds or falling tree
branches stress the line.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ

--
Read The Patriot   It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/ Veritas vos Liberabit