Re: [TowerTalk] tower ground question

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower ground question
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:55:27 -0700
Jim,

Just curious - if the rebar cage isn't bonded together, is it sufficient
to bond the external ground to 1 piece of the rebar cage, or does the
requirement to bond the external ground to the rebar dictate that all
the pieces of rebar in the foundation be bonded together with something
robust like welding? Or is there some minimum surface area for the piece
of rebar that is bonded to the external ground?