Re: [TowerTalk] To Shunt feed or Not to Shunt feed??

To: AD5VJ Bob <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] To Shunt feed or Not to Shunt feed??
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:04:56 -0400
Absolutely correct.  I would not start any antenna project without an
antenna analyzer.  I put up a ham stick dipole this weekend, as a
temporary and portable project,  and it would have been impossible to
tune it without an analyzer.

Just MY take....  Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----