[TowerTalk] rotor control cable and the bulkhead....?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor control cable and the bulkhead....?
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:52:30 -0500
A Question...

how does one take the 7 or 8 wire cable thru a bulkhead and into the
station?  I cannot see how a lightning strike hitting the mast or the
yagi or beam or ??? on that mast is not going to travel down to ground
using the tower, the coax, and the control cable.  I use an antenna
switch box mounted on my Rohn with a piece of coax going thru the
bulkhead thru the usual grounding connectors.  but cannot figure out
how to ground the rotor control cable before it enters the shack.

thanks
73 de chas/k5dam