Re: [TowerTalk] Long cable pull

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long cable pull
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:21:53 -0500
Thanks for all the good ideas on pulling cables.  I'm glad I asked.
There were some good suggestions that I had never thought of.  For the
string, I have a shop vac and will try that.  I can also add an air
compressor to the other end if that doesn't get the job done. I just
finished a couple of styrofoam mouses (mice? meese?).  I rolled it into
a ball using some heat so it came out much denser than regular
styrofoam.  I always use the cable lube stuff (can't remember the name)
that I get at Home Depot or Lowes.

I'm surprised that no one picked up on the "landscape lightning cable
for dc" typo that I made.

Jerry, K4SAV