Re: [TowerTalk] making air wound coils (was Johnson Matchbox coil)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] making air wound coils (was Johnson Matchbox coil)
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:40:30 -0400
The article was in CQ a couple of months back.  It was a two parter, but
you can go directly to the author's web site and download the entire
thing.  http://www.ad5x.com/articles.htm  About half way down the list,
you will find "Build your own air-wound coils and coil supports."
73,
Ken - K4XL

--

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr

PM