Re: [TowerTalk] Ultrabeam OF ITALY

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ultrabeam OF ITALY
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:44:44 +0200
The price of a Steppir Monstir at a major suppliers in Europe is at
least EURO 4800 not including S&H.
So someone who is afraid of buying overseas will have about the same
price for Ultrabeam and Steppir.

Direct from Steppir to the Netherlands:
International price of a Steppir Monstir direct from Steppir: $5039+
4.5% custom duty: $227 = $5266.
$5266 + 19% VAT: $1000.= $ 6266.

With current exchange rate this is EURO 3662,-.

European distributors tend to use the same price in Euro as they are in
Dollars for imported equipment.
I always buy direct from the USA factory or distributor as this is way
cheaper.

Henk PA5KT