Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

To: Lou Laderman <lladerman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:37:13 +0000
Thanks, Lou, for the additional gloss.  That is exactly the kind of
answer I was looking for.

The reason I asked is because I am in the same situation, and
thinking exactly the same way you are about having your plans
in hand before seeking a permit, and before committing to a tower
purchase.  I appreciate your distinction between not looking for
a contract remedy, and acting for the other reasons you state.
Exactly how I am thinking.   Given his reply to your offer of payment,
I see your point.   That clarifies the relationship.

Thanks for your time, and for the input on the reflector.  I think you
make an excellent point.

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----

   I offered to pay him his usual fee, but he