Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Wires

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Wires
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:23:44 -0400
ac9s@mchsi.com wrote:
> Since I had a couple of responses on this I thought I would reply to the
> list.  I get my molex connectors at Radio Shack.  They are inexpensive and
> some have lasted for 20+ years for me.  They are currently in the "power
> connectors" section of their parts drawers.  I have recently purchased 9 and
> 12 pin versions; I believe they have others.  The local Radio Shack crew had
> no idea what a molex connector was when I last went in - a couple of months
> ago, so I had to do a bit of searching.
>
> Keith
> AC9S

They can be found in the Radio Shack on-line catalog at this location
(I've used tinyurl to avoid wrapping the link):

*http://tinyurl.com/yr8kf6

73,

Ken - K4XL*

--

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr

AM