Re: [TowerTalk] Long Barrel Connectors - The post is short the connector

To: richard@karlquist.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long Barrel Connectors - The post is short the connector
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:44:45 -0400
I guess I do not think UHF bulkhead connectors are called "bullet
connectors" either.... a web search for this term yields pages
with products like this:

http://www.mpsracing.com/products/MPS/wp01.asp
http://www.crowbarelectricalparts.com/Bullets.htm
http://www.smelectronics.us/smpgpobullets.htm
http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProducts.do?groupId=620&subgroupId=17
http://www.pulserc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=18

THESE are what I call bullet connectors.   I do not think this
is what he is looking for,    n'est ce pas?