Re: [TowerTalk] Lanyard hookup to tower

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lanyard hookup to tower
From: Jerry K <w5kp@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:34:53 -0600
Bob, here's the source of knowledge I started with when I contemplated
putting up an 80' 45G tower. It's a GREAT place to get your mental feet
wet on terminology and practical how-to on towers and climbing gear,
well written by those who've been there and done it many times. It was
put together by N1LO, and I think much of the info in it came from
K7LXC, the guru himself, along with many others on the TT reflector.
Handily indexed by topic, and absolutely worth your time to read if you
haven't already. I printed this out and keep it in my shop for reference.
Guyed Tower Topic Summary <http://www.qsl.net/n1lo/tower_ref.pdf>

73, Jerry W5KP