Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"

To: Richard Thorne <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:05:14 -0500
I am a rookie at all this... so please be patient.   I thought the
instructions
to the tuner said you have to reduce power to the antenna-tuner and
tune with like only 5-10 watts of power, and then put the power back
up.   I guess you are saying you would have to take the amp off line
or tune it way low, and then tune the antenna... and then either put the
amp back on line, or re-tune the amp up to power each time you
re-tuned the antenna.

Is there something I am missing here?