Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 at 100 MPH

To: k6zz@ccis.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 at 100 MPH
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:46:19 -0500
I agree.
Most city inspectors will want it built to rated specs as stated
in the local code - when it is up.  Even if you actually lower
it during storm conditions, it will have to be built to code specs
and pass those standards when fully extended.   Has to be up
to code spec when up, even if you lower it - besides, what if
a sudden wind storm pops up while you are away ... attending
Hamvention or the like....?   Do you guys always lower the tower
when you skip town for a day or two?   Or go to work?

Just MY take.    ===========  Richards -K8JHR  =========