Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Mast & coax cable

To: Brad Anbro <n9en@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB: Mast & coax cable
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:13:21 -0400

Brad Anbro wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking to buy a middle section of an "IIX ladder mast" -
> the section with the angle iron "steps" welded onto it. I
> don't need the top & bottom pieces of the ladder mast;
> only the middle section. I would prefer to buy it within a
> normal driving distance of Rockford, IL / Beloit - Janesville,
> WI (to avoid having it shipped by truck).
>
> I would also like to buy 6 - 300' lengths of flooded RG-6
> coax cable for my Beverage antennas.

Check with DX Engineering for the RG-6.  Last I checked (Little over a
year ago) they had flooded RG-6  for a very reasonable price. I
purchased a 1000' roll and may need to get another one.   Due to the low
price and good quality I use it indoors as well. It's just a little
gooey when installing connectors.  Use the compression/waterproof kind.

73

Roger (K8RI)