Re: [TowerTalk] Question on Tuning a Force 12 EF-240 Reflector ( 2 El -

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question on Tuning a Force 12 EF-240 Reflector ( 2 El - 40 mtr Yagi )
From: Dan <n5ar@air-pipe.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:25:05 -0700
My experience was the same as Petes. I tuned for max f/b on a remote
signal from a signal generator. Looking up at my antenna at 65 feet, the
shorting bar for the reflector is about the length of the fiber glass
rod from the boom. The DE  short bar is about 3 inches further than the
fiber glass bar length from the boom estimated. It seems to work fine.

73, Dan, N5AR