[TowerTalk] Dentron MT-3000A documentation

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dentron MT-3000A documentation
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:59:41 -0500
Users of the old Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuners don't seem to
have a great deal of information available to them on the Internet.
The copied and copyable pages are sometimes hard to read and
the schematic is so light as to be very difficult to read.  I've just
uploaded a good scan of the pages and a redrawn schematic for
this antenna tuner on my website.  I hope it will benefit all the
folks out there who are still using these tuners, and there are
many.

My website is at:
<www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/>

>From the menu, choose:
Good Info and Documentation for Dentron MT-3000A Tuner

I believe I've made the information large enough and dark enough
to replace the existing items out on the 'net.

73,
Jim - K5LAD

Growing old is like being increasingly penalized
for a crime you haven't committed.
-- Anthony Powell
Visit my webpages at:
      http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/