Re: [TowerTalk] Not QUITE a tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Not QUITE a tower
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:22:50 -0700

I have to run an errand and can't check it now myself, but doesn't EZNEC
allow you to define two different ground zones (radial distances from
center)?  If so, you should be able to compare the results of a uniform
saltwater ground to the results for your example.  If you haven't been
able to check that out by the time I get back later this evening, I'll
give it a try.

73,
Dave   AB7E