Re: [TowerTalk] Old AC PST61 Rebuild update

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Old AC PST61 Rebuild update
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:05:59 -0500

N2TK, Tony wrote:
> Any idea if the older PST61 and the newer PST61D are similar internally?
> 73,

I've never had one of the new ones apart, but looking at the photos and
taking *similar* literally then I'd say yet they are similar. They
appear to use the same bearings, but the gears look smaller and are
certainly different.

The D refers to the "Digital" controller. For a specific answer I'd call
Array Solutions who is the US distributor.

73

Roger (K8RI)