Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trouble mounting T-2X
From: w4lde <w4lde@numail.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:07:13 -0400
The bolt holes are deep and would except a 1 1/2" long bolt, I have the
uneasy feeling that the threads are not deep enough and we hit bottom
long before the bolt is in and secure.  I will be calling Hygain Monday
AM for sure.

I am off to Ace tomorrow and will have the rotor with me and hope we can
find the solution.

73 de
Ron W4LDE