Re: [TowerTalk] Yet another Hazer Guying Question

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yet another Hazer Guying Question
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:37:37 -0400

Neal Campbell wrote:
> After seeing the movie "Lady in the Cage" I will leave that implementation
> to you!
> 73

Nah, we're not restrained by OSHA so it could be just a 12" X 12"
platform to stand on. <:-))
Then there's the old Urban Legend of the "rope over the roof".  Tie the
cable to the back of the car, run it up through a pulley at the top of
the tower, and then put a loop in the end of the cable to stand in.
<:-))  Just make sure you have ALL of the car keys in you pockets.
(Ready to launch!)

I hope there isn't any one that would really try that, but OTOH in the
old days we used to "ride the ball" and I'm sure most "old timers" know
what I mean by that.

BTW some of those old suspense movies were pretty good. OTOH they
neglected a few safety features in that elevator. <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)